'In Ayurvedic medicine we call it Garbhasrava/Garbhapata'
According to the National Health Portal, India, an early pregnancy loss (miscarriage/spontaneous abortion) is expulsion of fetus before 20 weeks of pregnancy. Approximately, 80% of all cases of pregnancy loss occur within first 3 months of pregnancy. Miscarriages are very common among Indian women. Many women even do not know that they had lost their precious baby. By the time, they know, it had gone.
According to a study conducted in 2016, young women aged less than 33 years were prone for miscarriage and it is concluded that Indian women have more chances of miscarriages compared to western women. Chromosomal abnormalities cause 50% of early pregnancy loss.
Causes of Pregnancy loss-
According to conventional medicines, there could be any or all the following reasons for miscarriage-
1. Chromosomal problems of men or women or both.
2. Hormonal issues- such as PCOS, thyroid hormonal abnormalities, irregular cycles.
3. Placental problems.
4. Diabetes type 2
5. Uterine abnormalities- fibroids, polyps, structural anomalies, short cervix etc.
6. Advanced maternal age.
7. Blood clotting disorders.
8. Lifestyle related habits- smoking, alcohol, lack of exercises, toxic food and environment.
How can we help you
So, what Ayurvedic science off for such issues? Well, Ayurveda believes in healthy pregnancy. Ayurveda has given many detailed treatments to prevent miscarriages. Ayurveda can help you overcome issues which can cause early pregnancy loss. We focus on healthy sperms and egg for an healthy baby.
1. First, if you have a family history of miscarriages, and want to avoid yours, please consult us and take a Pre-pregnancy steps.
2. You may be advised to undergo Panchakarma and then Ayurvedic formulations to take internally.
3. After 3 months you will be asked to try for pregnancy.
4. Once you conceive naturally, you will be looked after by giving Ayurvedic ante-natal care parallelly to your convention care.
5. Our herbs have no side-effects and totally safe to consume during pregnancy for a better pregnancy.
6. We give month by month herbs and dietary advices as told in Ayurvedic text books and given to thousands of patients.