Dr. V.R. Padmanabha Rao
B.S.A.M., B.A.M.S., M.D.(Ayu), F.I.C.A., F.R.A.S. (London)
In more than 40 years of experience as a sincere dedicated Ayurvedic physician Dr. Padmanabha Rao believe that Ayurveda can provide successful remedies for most challenging disease of the modern days such as infertility, arthritis, diabetes, asthma, hemorrhoids, urinay disorders, various GIT disorders and many more.
Quest for good health is being fulfilled by the renowned Ayurvedic Vaidya Dr. Padmanabha Rao at Amruth Ayurvedic Centre, Basavangudi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India. The physician with profound knowledge and clinical skill of Ayurvedic healing has completely devoted himself to the study of Ayurveda and has achieved outstanding results in treating many ailments successful in gratifying a sign of relief to all the patients who approach him. His high success in curing the challenging diseases like infertility, joint disorders, skin diseases, urinary and gall bladder stones, asthma, cancer etc. with ayurvedic treatment is very popular and patients come to him from all over India and foreign countries.
Author of more then 300 articles published in both English and Kannada in popular News paper magazines devoted for general public and medical professionals.
Author of following books:
- Ayurveda Arogya Sutragalu (Kannada)
- Janapriya Ayurveda (Kannada)
- Asthama Rogigalige Ayurveda Arogya Sootragalu (Kannada)
- Ayurveda Sangathi (Kannada)
- Oushadiya Sasyagala Aatmakatheya Sutha Mutha (Kannada)
- Ayurvedakke Antiruva Mudanambikegalu (Kannada)
- Ayurvedic Health Codes (English)
TITLES & AWARDS :
- “AYURVEDA BHUSHANA” from Ayurveda Vaidya Parishat Trust, Mysore.
- “AYURVEDA VAIDYA SHIROMANI” from Shukla Yajurveda Shakha Trust, Mysore.
- “AYURVEDA DINAKARA” from Chaitanya Prakashana, Bangalore on 2-11-2004
- “ Kanwashree” Award in 2013 from S.S.Y.S.Trust, Bangalore
- “Kuvempu vaidya sahitya prashasti” Award in 2005 for the book JANAPRIYA AYURVEDA.
- "Mysore State Award" in the Year 1979 for Securing 1st Rank in Ayurveda bachelor degree Course.
Ayurveda practice: Practicing Ayurveda from 42 years. His entire family members consisting of his wife, son, daughter in law, daughter and son in law,
are all qualified Ayurvedic Doctors and well-known, dedicated Ayurveda practitioners in Bangalore.